Thursday 17 October 2013

This is our third bad obstacle's sound filter

It took me a while to find another bad filter that doesn't sound like the distortion filter or the oscillation filter that we use for the other two obstacles. I am so glad that I didn't have to spend a lot of time searching for a bad filter. I saw this pitch shifter filter and I thought it would be the one we are looking for. And I am right! This pitch shifter can sound good if we tune it to the good values. However, we want it to be a bad filter so we insanely tune it into a value that corrupt the song in a way that it sounds weird like it's played from a really bad audio playback. Now with all the obstacles doing bad filter with the song, I feel the sound effect of the game is getting more and more themed =)

Before I forget, this is the pitch shifter filter.

Pitch shifter filter

No comments:

Post a Comment