Tuesday 14 January 2014

New track curve

I heard about this suggestion before and finally we had it as one of the task in the first scrum of this semester. No one seems to have idea what to do to make the S-shaped track. Yes, the easiest idea is using the sin or cos wave. Still, no engineers seem to have better idea what function to use.

Having a cool function on mind, I decided to take this job and... I made it. At the moment I hard coded all the variant of the track. Oh... the mathematical function I used for this is Lissajous curve. There are three variants in this function that I can use to generate different curve.

Some of Lissajous curve variation
The team seems to be pleased with this function now what I need to do just replace the hard-coded variant with music based number. How? That's will be my task this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment